Thursday, November 9, 2017

Shokudo

Hi guys! Today, I will be talking about a Japanese restaurant that is very popular in Hawaii. Shokudo us known for its honey toast. It comes with a toasted loaf of bread with honey and ice cream on top. It sounds very plain and simple, but trust me, it is the best thing ever. The sushi here is really good as well. I like the sushi pizza and the unagi rice. This place also sings Happy Birthday, if you guys ever think about celebrating your birthday here. Try it out!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I love Shokudo and I always order this particular honey toast! Its the best! Actually I just went there about a week ago as well. Great choice and I love how you describe what it is so that viewers who never had honey toast would be interested to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I haven't been to Shokudo in at least a year. The honey toast is for sure the best thing there though.

    ReplyDelete